Top 5 Reasons to Choose Zoom Home Whitening
Tooth discolouration is a concern for millions of Canadians. The idea that natural teeth should be a bright, white shade is actually incorrect. In reality, most teeth are actually within a shade range of grey to yellow. If you’re a coffee drinker or smoker, it’s also more likely that you’ll experience a stronger degree of discolouration than others. As much as a good dental routine (brushing twice a day, flossing once a day, regular dental visits) can help keep your teeth looking good, it’s not always enough to prevent discolouration. For some, discolouration isn’t something that bothers them. That said, there are a lot of benefits to having whiter teeth. Your smile is how you project confidence! If you’re feeling as though the colour of your teeth is preventing you from showing it off, there are ways to bring that bright smile you dream of to life.
At Advanced Dental Arts, we offer Zoom home whitening. This is a popular method because it typically delivers results in under two weeks, it’s convenient, and it’s made to fit your mouth. Did we forget to mention it’s also quite effective! Home whitening requires two appointments; one to make impressions of your teeth and the second to verify fit and provide you with the solution.
Thinking about teeth whitening? Here are 5 reasons you should choose Zoom home whitening:
- Custom-fit to your mouth: Every single tray we create is made to fit your mouth and your mouth only. We take impressions of your teeth, pour it up in plaster and create a customized whitening tray. This makes it less irritating for your gums, a common side effect of many drug-store purchased products (ever notice how those cover your gums along with your teeth?)
- Convenient: Whiten your teeth on your time. It’s only 30 minutes a day for two weeks.
- Adaptive: Sensitive teeth? We’ll reduce the amount of peroxide and ask you to use the product a bit longer to lessen the chance of irritation you experience. Nicotine and tobacco stains can take up to three months to whiten since they are more deeply embedded than simple food stains.
- Better results: Zoom whitening gets down into the layers of your teeth to go beyond surface whitening, for longer-lasting results.
- Reasonably priced: Professional whitening isn’t as expensive as you may think. At our office, we charge $225 for Zoom home whitening (or $175 for new patients with our special offer). Plus, these trays are reusable! If you want to refresh your whitening down the line, we can supply you with the gel to use in your previously made trays.
We have to add the caveat that no whitening process is going to last forever. Typically patients see whitening last between one to four years, however, that is really dependent on the individual person. If you engage in daily habits that are known to stain your teeth (like smoking or eating certain foods), you can impact the longevity of your whitening. Most importantly, you need to ensure you keep up with good brushing and flossing habits and stay up to date with your dental visits.
If you have more questions about teeth whitening, don’t hesitate to reach out to us by phone or by email. At Advanced Dental Arts we offer complimentary consultations, so you can sit down with us and learn more about who we are, and whether this is the right option for you.